Hello! Today I’ll be reviewing the Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer (Oil Free). This is a long time staple for me; I’ve been using this product since high school!
There are so many moisturizers on the market. What’s so special about this one!?
- This is a thin moisturizer that’s great for everyday use
- Great for layering with foundation or oils
- You can find this product at any drug store for about $5
- Great for all skin types
- I have extremely dry skin & I use this product daily. However, many people with oily or combination skin love this product too! It’s pretty crazy. This product truly caters to everyone.
- Acne Medication
- Contains the acne medication Salicylic Acid to help treat and prevent breakouts
- I’ll be honest here, I’ve never struggled with severe acne, but it may be because I’ve consistently used this product!
- This moisturizer comes in a beautiful 4-ounce container with a pump! Finally, a moisturizer that’s not packaged in a bacteria filled jar!
- Also – 4 ounces is pretty dang good for the price!
- One container usually lasts several months with daily use.
I don’t have many negative comments about this product. I mean, I have been using it for almost a decade now. One small (or big depending on who you are) thing that bothers me is the ingredients. When I started using this product (in high school), I couldn’t care less about ingredients. These days, I try to be very selective about the products I use, especially on my face. I opt for organic or natural when possible.
So what are they!?
- (Salicylic Acid (0.5%), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, BHT, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicapryly Ether, Dicetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Menthy Lactate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-2, Steareth-20, Water (eau), Xanthan Gum.)
Ya, that’s a mouthful. I can barely pronounce most of those words.
Here’s what I can say, this product gets the job done. If you’re looking for something that moisturizes your face and can be layered with makeup/additional skincare products, I’d say start here. Buy it on Amazon as an add-on product next time you splurge a little! You won’t be disappointed!